Sự Khác Biệt Some và Any; Most và Most of

Sự Khác Biệt Some và Any; Most và Most of
Sự Khác Biệt Some và Any; Most và Most of
1. Some/ Any (một vài, một ít)
1.1 Some: some được đặt trước danh từ đếm được số nhiều (plura countable noun) hoặc danh từ không đếm được (uncountable noun) trong cau xác định
Ex:
- I want some milk.
- He saw some strangers in his house yesterday.
- My mother needs some eggs.
Đôi khi some được dùng trong câu hỏi (mời ai dùng thêm gì hoặc một đề nghị lịch sự)Ex: 
- Would you like some more coffee?
- May I go out for some drink?
1.2 Any: any dùng được đặt trước danh từ đếm được hoặc danh từ không đếm được trong câu phủ định hoặc nghi vấn.
Ex:
- Do you want any sugar?
- She didn't see any boys in her class.
- Does your sister need any eggs?
Lưu ý: Các đại từ phiếm chỉ (something, anything, someone, anyone, somebody,...) cũng theo cách dùng trên.Ex:
- I don't see anything on the table.
- Is there anybody in your house now?
- I want to do something to help her.
2. Most/ Most of (phần lớn, đa số)
2.1. Most: most dùng trước danh từ đếm được số nhiều hoặc danh từ không đếm được. Most là từ hạn định trong cấu trúc.
Most + Noun
Most + Adjective + Nonn

2.2 Most of: most of dùng trước cụm danh từ số ít hoặc số nhiều.

Most of + Determiner/Pronoun + Noun

Ex: - Most of these students are intelligent.
       - Most of her friends have well-paid jobs.
       - We spend most of our leisure time watching TV.
       - He has finished most of the exercises in this book.
* Các cụm từ đứng sau  most of thường xác định (phải có the, this, these, those,... hoặc các tính từ sở hữu my, his, her...)
Ex:  - Most boys and girls have given thought to their future job.
       - Most of the boys and girls in my class want to choose well-paid jods.
Download bài tập some và any


http://www.mediafire.com/download/s3zzbr09qkdl7od/some+va+any.pdf

Đáp án bài tập some và any

Bài 1
Bài 2
Bài 3
Bài 4
2.some
3.any
4.any
5.any
6.some
7.any
8.some
9.some
10.any...any
11.some...any
12. some
2.some letters
3. any photographs
4. any forein languages
5. some friends
6. some milk
7. any batteries
8. some fresh air
9. some cheese
10. any help


3. I've got some / I have some
4. I haven't got any / I haven't any
/ I don't have any
5. I didn't buy any
6. I bought some






2 something
3. anything
4. anything
5. somebody/ someone
6. anything
7. anybody/ anyone
8. something
9. anything
10. anybody/ anyone




Comments

Post a Comment